Adherence of charged particles to surfaces can create several issues in plastics and coatings applications such as:
- Attracting dust and dirt to finished products.
- Producing sparks through discharges
- Igniting flammable liquid and gas.
- Damaging electronic microcircuits.
- Jamming of transport equipment.
Our CYASTAT® antistatic agent portfolio includes:
- CYASTAT 609: Highly effective for PVC applications, especially where discoloration must be minimized, and provides a good topical static protection for specialty plastic packaging material.
- CYASTAT SN: Effective external antistatic agent; eliminates static charge buildup in plastics.
- CYASTAT SP: Exceptional for de-flashing of molded articles; suitable for use in alkaline systems.