The CYASORB® product family includes the following UV stabilizers:
- CYASORB® UV-3853 Series light stabilizers: a family of products based on hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) chemistry, for general use in automotive applications.
- CYASORB® UV-3529 and UV-3346 light stabilizers: hindered amine light stabilizers (HALS) for 1 and 2 year greenhouse film covers.
- CYASORB® UV-531 light absorber: UV absorber for greenhouse film covers; typically used with CYASORB UV-3529 or CYASORB UV-3346.
- CYASORB® UV-3808PP5 light stabilizer: enhanced option for interior and exterior automotive applications, providing color and gloss protection and weathering resistance.
The CYASORB® THT product family is developed to deliver exceptional UV stabilizing performance combined with thermal protection for more demanding applications and markets.The CYASORB THT® product family includes:
- CYASORB THT 4611 for UV12-UV20+ service life - enables plastics to retain greater than 50 percent of their physical properties within a range from 12,000 to 20,000 hours after Xenon Arc Exposure (in accordance to ASTM G155, Cycle 1).
- CYASORB THT 4801 for UV6-UV12+ service life - enables plastics to retain greater than 50 percent of their physical properties within a range from 6,000 to 12,000 hours after Xenon Arc Exposure (in accordance to ASTM G155, Cycle 1).
- CYASORB THT® 6460: market-proven, superior UV protection for 2 and 3 year greenhouse film covers; highly resistant to agricultural chemicals.